Glade Part 02 - My love and my child


After meeting Rachel he goes straight home to talk to his mate, Raine.
Glade: Are you there?
Raine: Yes I am here. Are you all right?
Glade: No.
Raine: What happened?
Glade: I lost someone.
Raine: You killed?
Glade: No. She broke out of my dream.
Raine: Every one can easily make a mistake. Tell me what happened.
Glade: She controlled it until the end. I had to stop. She wanted more but she was already weak
Raine: What did you do?
Glade: I moved away and healed her but she saw what I was. I had to hold her just to heal her which scared her. This has never happened before.
Raine: I have heard of others with weaker ability losing targets, but never one as strong as you.
Glade: May be I am not as strong as I was.
Raine: Impossible. Ability does not weaken.
Glade: Ability can change. Sabre is an example of that.
Raine: Are you questioning your strength and experience?
Glade: No. There must be an explanation for this. I hope that I have not broken her.
Raine: What did she dream?
Glade: She dreamed of me with fangs and dark eyes. She felt me feeding from her. She wanted me to keep feeding until she was dead but I was to disappoint her. I worry that I will have broken her mind.
Raine: Track her.
Glade: I did not remember her scent.
Raine: It will be on your clothes.
Glade: When do I track her? I do not want her scared of me.
Raine: The only solution I can think of is that you must show yourself to her and explain as best you can. Show her your ability again if you must. Show her that you meant no harm to her apart from that which was necessary for you to feed from her. I am interested though. What did you look like to her dreaming eyes?
Glade: Double fangs and eyes dark where they should be blue and white. Do you know of the inspiration?
Raine: Yes. This character would not want her hurt or scared, just as you feel. He has two pairs of fangs, his eyes are dark in iris and sclera, just as you described. He mostly wears dark clothes, sometimes a dark red shirt with a black suit. He often wears a necklace bearing a cross. His ability is seduction and suggestion. He can make or erase specific memories and influence humans to do some things.
Glade: Thank you.
Raine: As humans say; any time
Glade: Are you able to accept a visit my young one?
Raine: No. I would try to kill you. A young adult tried to invade my territory. I had to fight him off. I could not stop myself if you came.
Glade: Might you leave soon?
Raine: Not so soon as I would like to my love.
Glade: I would never come without asking first, I would never do that to you my love.
Raine: I know you would never do that. I would always tell you when I could leave here or accept your visit.
Glade: I know you would. I hope it might be soon.
Raine: So do I.
Glade: I will track her tonight. I will show her what I am and I will do my best to assure her that I meant her no harm.
Raine: You will be perfect. You are always perfect. I will miss your company until we may meet again.
Glade: I wish for the ability to walk through time so that I will see you this moment my love, my child.
Raine: As do I my love.

Comments