Superflu - Basic info

Using the failed swine flu and bird flu apocalypses I've written a bit about what could have happened, plus future dreams and animal spirit guides. Sort of a mix up of a few different things. I think it works ok but I don't really know because nobody's ever read it and told me what they think. When a character speaks I put the first letter or two of their name in front of it to keep rack of who said what, which I know is unusual. If I had anything published then I would take that out and edit it so that it's right (eg. new line of speech on a new line). I'll paste the names here so anyone who reads this can keep track of who they are.

I have 3 groups so far, the biggest of which is made up of three smaller ones and eventually splits into two.

HERON (Phoenix) 52°19'24.67"N 3°32'46.58"W
Leanne Rachel Jacque David
Luke Nick Caitlin Poppy
George Mike Vajra Frieda
Helen Katy Sam Andy
Ilana Aster Lily Tristan
Yazmin Barney (dog) Elsa (dog) Wilko (goat)
Zavvi (ram goat) Donner (horse) Blitzen (horse)


PITBULL (Wolf) 52°14'34.81"N 3°27'38.09"W
Kirin Craig Dominic Claire
Diana Aidan Abigail Branden
Faye Flynn Hugo Kesha
Felix Emiko Kumar Belle
Dryden Avalon Azriel Simon
Tony Ethan Sophie Lauren
Holly Hayley (dog) Gordon (dog)


HORSE (Unicorn) 50°50'17.70"N 4° 4'11.16"W
Set 1
Set 2
Group 1
Isis
Wendy
Colin
Oliver
Morgan
Agatha (SEER)
Cynthia
Lydia
Susan
Bill
Dennis
Graham
Group 2
Tess
Vicki
Oscar
Reece
Sydney
Thomas
Finley
Ruby (SEER)
Amy
Estelle
Megan
Zelda
Curtis
Group 3
Cesca
Myrtle
Opal
Stephanie
William
Byron
Ricky
Gideon (SEER)
Eve
Indra
Nuala
Max
Oakley
Tyrone

Comments