New ends for beads

I bought some ends which slide on between the rows instead of pinch over them. They're a not neater but I can't use them on brick stitch because there isn't a gap between the rows. Straight stitch is done in so they're flat like squares, but brisk stitch doesn't have that gap. So I got thinking, how could I change the end so that I could use the slide on ends instead of looping it round into a bangle. Bangles are fine, but I want to make it easier for friends who have limited mobility. It also makes it smaller and faster for me to make if I'm putting a little bit of chain and a clasp on it instead of making it a big loop. I thought that if I looped an extra bead onto each one on the last row, then put one between them, that should be strong enough to hold the end on. It seems to work fine.
         

Much easier for straight stitch ones done on the loom because the ends are already straight lines.
All it needs it to is slide over the top row and it's done.


Comments